Cycle 3 Classroom Supplies Box 2020-2021
*WEEKS 13-18 ONLY
*To accompany the 5th edition guidebook
Click Here to see the Cycle 3 Supplies Preview Video!
In Stock for Shipment!
Items supplied are sufficient for one classroom of 8 students plus a tutor on a CC Campus.
This is also a great option for meeting in homes or small groups due to group gathering restrictions.
Why buy a supplies box? It is so much easier with the prep work already completed for you.
- The supplies for each week are bagged and labeled with week number.
- Weekly Supplies Breakdown Sheet - Link to PDF Printout at the bottom of Checkout email
- You will need to supply some Basic Household Items and Standard Classroom Supplies (noted in red)
- FREE Shipping Included to US Continental 48 States!
- NOTE: We do ship to Alaska and Hawaii. Please contact us for a shipping quote :)
to see the Cycle 3 Supplies Preview Video!
What is included in the box? (See the bottom of sheet for campus provided items list) (See below for FAQ's)
(click HERE if you wish to purchase individual or extra items.
1. Do you provide PDF worksheets for this cycle.
Yes, we include reproducible PDF's for the following weeks:
Wk 1 (Blinking), Wk 3 (Fingerprints), Wk 7-12 (Human Anatomy Cut-Outs), and Wk 19-24 (Probability)
These are available for immediate download via a link on your order confirmation email.
*NOTE: There are muscles for the left and right leg. You can choose to layer over the bone or just assemble the opposing side.
2. Can we order additional kits if we have a larger campus?
Yes, you can order boxes for each classroom.
3. When will you begin shipping?
We will begin shipping the third run on July 15, 2020. If you need the supplies earlier for Tutor Training, please contact us.
4. Why don't you include crayons, markers, scissors etc...?
This is another feedback requested change.
Campuses usually have these items on hand, so it was not necessary to include them in your packets.
7. Why are there only 2 magnifier lenses in the box?
We have lots of requests to remove these from boxes, because most campuses have lots rotated from previous years.
Our compromise is to only include 2 with the option to add extra if you need more.
*The fingerprints are fully visible on the tape without using a magnifier, so not a complete necessity.
7. What do we need to provide?
There is a list above that details what items are not included. (also in red on the weekly breakdown print)