THE ROCK CYCLE KIT - Hands on Rock Study Kit - In Stock
Includes a lesson plan and specimens to teach about the Rock Cycle! Each specimen is individually bagged and labeled for easy use.
Click here to see The Rock Cycle Kit demonstration video.
*This is the kit included in the Cycle 1 Class Box this year.
- This easy to use kit is designed for a 30 minute class period.
- Explain the rock cycle with the included Rock Cycle Visual Aid.
- Allow the students to hold and study the rocks as you teach.
- The students fill in their ID Sheet during the Class.
- It is best to do these one at a time to avoid confusion and mixing the rocks.
- Kit includes 3 Igneous rocks, 3 Metamorphic rocks, and 3 Sedimentary rocks,
- We also include 1 processed rock (to show how some rocks are used in our modern world).
- This is always a fun and exciting class that the students remember!
Rock Cycle Visual Aid Worksheet PDF
Rock Information and Identification Sheet Key PDF's
Student ID Sheet (Blank space for answers) PDF
Rock Specimens (1.5"+) - 9 Rock Specimens+ 1 processed rock
- Igneous - SCORIA, OBSIDIAN, GRANITE
- Metamorphic - SOAPSTONE, GNEISS, AMPHIBOLITE
- Sedimentary - ROCK SALT, SANDSTONE, DOLOMITE
* Rock selection may change based on supply
* Click HERE if you only need The Rocks! WARNING! Choking HazardSmall Parts - Not for children under 3