Phenol Red pH Indicator - 50 mL Dropper Bottle Phenol red is a water-soluble dye used as a pH indicator, changing from yellow to red over pH 6.6 to 8.0, and then turning a bright pink color above pH 8.
Uses and Applications:
- The Endothermic / Exothermic Chemical Reaction Experiment (also need baking soda, calcium chloride)
- pH Indicator for Cell Biology Tests
- Swimming pool pH indicator
- Also called Phenolsulfonephthalein
- Great for science fairs, lab experiments or homeschool science
See HERE for Calcium Chloride