Cycle 3 At Home Family / Tutor Training Box - - FREE SHIP!
Foundations Science 2020-2021
*Upgraded with supplies for the 5th Edition Guidebook.
This box is designed to accompany Classical Conversations Foundations Hands-On Science.There are supplies for 1-2 students or a Tutor to complete each experiment one time.
If you have more students, you can pair or work in 3's.
If you need a larger box, we offer this Classroom box
for up to 8 students plus a tutor (some paired experiments).
Why buy a supplies box? It is so much easier with the prep work already completed for you.
- The supplies for each week are bagged and labeled with week number.
- Reproducible PDF Downloaded Worksheets (as noted on the supplies list)
- Weekly Supplies Breakdown Sheet
- You will need to supply some Basic Household Items and Standard Classroom Supplies (noted in red)
- Shipping Included with all preorders!
What is included in the box? (See the bottom of sheet for campus provided items list) (See below for FAQ's)
(click HERE if you wish to purchase individual or extra items.
1. Do you provide PDF worksheets for this cycle.
Yes, we include reproducible PDF's for the following weeks: 1,3,7-11, and 18-24.
You will receive an email closer to the release date, with the PDF links if you order prior to June 30, 2020.
After that date, the links will be at the bottom of your confirmation email.
We will make these available as soon as possible. We are a bit behind due to Covid-19 closures in NC.
2. Can we order additional kits if we have a larger campus?
you can order for each classroom. There is a 10% discount if you
purchase more than one Classroom Supplies Box. (Automatically applied at
3. When will you begin shipping?
We will begin shipping on June 30, 2020. If you need the supplies earlier for Tutor Training, please contact us.
4. Why don't you include crayons, markers, scissors etc...?
This is another feedback requested change.
Campuses usually have these items on hand, so it was not necessary to include them in your packets.
(next year we will offer a packet of these type items. Note: You can purchase these a-la-carte in the store now)
7. Why are there only 2 magnifier lenses in the box?
We have lots of requests to remove these from boxes, because most campuses have lots rotated from previous years.
Our compromise is to only include 2 with the option to add extra if you need more.
*The fingerprints are fully visible on the tape without using a magnifier, so not a complete necessity.
7. What do we need to provide?
There is a list above that details what items are not included. (also in red on the weekly breakdown print)