Foundations Science Cycle 1 - Weeks 19-24 Supplies Box - In Stock
*The supplies are updated to the new 5th edition Guidebook. Includes everything you need for weeks 19-24!(except standard classroom supplies like rulers, tape etc...)
* Click here to see The Rock Cycle Kit demonstration video.
* Click here to see The Mineral Properties and Testing Kit demonstration video. The supplies are presorted and labeled in weekly bags for ease in planning and teaching.
Easy to plan, hand out and keep track of supplies each week. Available in several class options.
- Weekly Supplies Breakdown Sheet shows know what is included and/or needed before class.
- You will need to supply Basic Household Items and Standard Classroom Supplies (noted on the Supplies Breakdown Sheet)
What is included in the 19-24 Complete Supplies Box? Supplies for 8 students plus a tutorChoose this box if your tutors teach science in their own room, without sharing supplies.
The Consumable Box is for additional rotating classes in the same room. This replaces consumable items utilized by the first class.
You will need 1 Complete Box for each room plus 1 Consumable Box for each additional class of students. (See FAQ's below)
Campus Provided (not included) Items List: Highlighted items are available for purchase
1. Why aren't all weeks shipped in a big box this year?
This is such a major undertaking to ship complete cycle boxes to all of our customers within a 3 month window. To solve this challenge and to keep prices down, we opted to design the half year boxes. In addition, this benefits you, the customer. It was noted through feedback over the years, that there was a preference for split year boxes. We are implementing the new system this year with the boxes being sent in two shipments. These convenient split year shipments will be beneficial to all of us.
2. Do you offer an option for rotating classes?
Yes, we do! If you have more than one class rotating out of the same room, you need to purchase 1 Complete Classroom Box and 1 of the Consumable Boxes for each additional class of students. The Consumables box removes the weeks (13, 18 pt 1, 21, 22, 23, 24, magnifiers and dish soap) that can be reused by multiple classes. *You can purchase additional rock and mineral specimens if you want to send samples home with your students.
Example: If you have 3 classes rotating out of 1 classroom, you will need 1 Complete Box and 2 Consumable Boxes.
3. Do you offer the Tutor Training Box this year?
Yes, we also offer 4 quarterly tutor training boxes that have 1 of each experiment. This is a highly requested item that allows the tutors to do the experiments ahead of time, using the same supplies included in their classroom boxes.
Note: If you are completing the foundations science as a single family instead of with a campus, the tutor training will be perfect for 1 student or 2 paired students. *Except on the Rock and Mineral weeks, since there is only a sample set of specimens in the Tutor Pack.
4. How do I know the experiments work?
We conduct all of the experiments in house, and have a team of CC Directors and Tutors that also test the supplies to ensure accuracy and success. We include helpful hints sent in by our testing team.
5. Are the worksheets included in my packet?
Yes, we include PDF downloads in the appropriate quarterly pack for weeks 6, 9, 10, 11, 18, 20, 22, and 23.
The printable PDF's are sent to your email. Print as needed for your students. Please don't share outside your campus.
6. What if we have questions about the experiments?
Please contact us if you need help with the supplies :) We are happy to help.
We also offer pictorials, videos and helpful info on our facebook page.
7. Why don't you include crayons, markers, scissors etc...?
This is a feedback requested change.
Campuses usually have these items on hand, so it was not necessary to include them in your packets.
Note: You can purchase these a-la-carte in our store.
8. Do you provide the optional dissection tools to use with the crayfish?
These are not included in the classroom box, but they are available on our website. See Here.
9. What do we need to provide?
There is a list above that details what items are not included. (also noted on the weekly breakdown print)